Meet our new Massage Therapist -
Kathy Jo Gutierrez
As a licensed Massage Therapist for over 20 years she brings experience and professionalism to our office. Her initial training was with “The College of Natural Therapies”. Her college training and education consist of Penn Valley for physical therapy, Park College for sports medicine, and St Luke’s Arthritis Foundation.
Monday 9:00– 6:00 Tuesday 9:00– 6:00 Thursday 9:00-6:00
Even though studies have proven that massage is a great complementary therapy to mainstream medicine, many believe that massage therapy is only for relaxation and/or for women. Doctors and specialists recommend receiving a massage to help relieve many acute and/or chronic conditions. Message therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses the power of touch to help restore the bodies natural ability to heal itself.
Kathy brings some specialties -
- Reflexology/Treat your feet
- Even Comforting Hot Stones
- Trigger Point therapy
- Basic Swedish
- Deep Tissue
- Sports Massage
- Prenatal Message
Kathy's prices are $90 for 90 min $60 for 60 min and $35 for 35 min.
The health benefits from receiving a massage applies to many walks of life, ranging from housewives to professional athletes. Therapeutic massage is a wonderful medicinal tool to enhance and increase numerous beneficial processes and functions within the human body:
- Enhances ones state of well-being, in addition to healing soft tissue damage.
- Increase flexibility, range of motion, muscle tone, blood flow, dopamine and serotonin levels, and improves lymphatic fluid flow and drainage.
- Induces relaxation and stimulates the immune system. Leaving you to breathe easier due to decreased pain, inflammation and stress.
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT TODAY. 816-373-3373
Kathy is now taking appointments.