Policies and Procedures for COVID-19 Prevention
face masks are no longer required
At Lakewood Chiropractic, we are following all CDC guidelines for the prevention of COVID-19. Please read the following procedures before visiting our office:
- FACE MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL FOR ALL PATIENTS
- Please DO NOT enter Lakewood Chiropractic if you have a cough or fever. If you are sick, please call our office at 816-373-3373 to discuss your condition with the doctor.
- Please maintain a six-foot distance from other people while in our office.
- Please cough or sneeze into a cloth or tissue. We will issue you a tissue when entering the office.
- Please do not make unnecessary contact with other people while in our office.
Additionally, Lakewood Chiropractic is ensuring your safety with the following sanitization process:
- We are sanitizing our hands between each patient contact.
- Sanitizing all tables and equipment between patients.
- Sanitizing all areas of frequent touchpoints.
- We are adhering to social distancing guidelines recommended by the Missouri Department of Public Health.