TheraStim is extremely versatile with applications across a wide range of neuromuscular, musculoskeletal and pre and post-surgery conditions. These conditions include bursitis, sprains, strains, rotator cuff inflammation, deep hip injuries, headaches, lumbar scoliosis, and whiplash.
TheraStim features a blend of two signals: a main pulse and background signal. The unique signal provides a “3-D” stimulation of the body area being treated. Patient participation is another feature of the treatment system, resulting in self-directed therapy. Electrostimulation therapy has been found to be beneficial for a variety of conditions.
- Quicker pain reduction
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Prevention and retardation of disuse atrophy
- Muscle re-education
- Increase of local blood circulation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscle to prevent venous thrombosis
- Maintaining and increasing range of motion may be obtained
Lakewood Chiropractic is proud to offer TheraStim as one of the man treatment programs. We believe it will produce a positive outcome for our patients with fewer treatments and using no drugs or surgery.